Vacancy warehouse employee bakery (fulltime)
The smell of freshly baked buns meets you every working day. At this bakery, 265,000 loaves of bread are baked every week. As a warehouse employee, you make sure that the supermarkets are provided with fresh bread on time. We offer you a full-time working week, attractive surcharges, internal training and the opportunity to join the client.
Through your work as a warehouse employee you ensure that the process in the warehouse runs smoothly. Together with your colleagues you make sure that the daily fresh products can be transported to the supermarket completely and at the right time. You do this by collecting and preparing products in the right place. Because it’s very important that the right quantities of bread are delivered, it’s important that you are able to do your head count properly. The shifts will take place on changing working hours, therefore flexible deployment is very important.
Our client is a real family business. Their mission is to deliver high quality, daily fresh bread products to satisfied customers on time every day. With a history that goes back almost 100 years, this industrial bakery started as a small bakery. In the meantime a lot of investments have been made to stay ahead of the competition. With the three new production lines they are able to efficiently produce fresh bread every day, which is delivered fresh every day to all customers.
- You are flexible when it comes to working at changing times;
- Physical work is no problem for you;
- You live in the immediate vicinity of Alphen aan den Rijn;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written.
- After a training period an hourly wage of €12.40 gross per hour (depending on age);
- Surcharges of 34% or 37%, depending on the time you work;
- Attention to continue to develop yourself;
- Attractive bonuses for working in the evening and at night;
- A full-time working week;
- Opportunity to join the client;
- A cozy working atmosphere in a modern environment.